TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term “Sime Darby Plantation” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Level 10, Main Block Plantation Tower No. 2, Jalan PJU 1A/7 Ara Damansara 47301 Petaling Jaya Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Sime Darby Plantation reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of use and the content of the website without prior notification.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not endorse other third parties’ website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked third parties’ website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Sime Darby’s Plantation’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Malaysia.
This privacy statement serves to inform you on how Sime Darby Plantation uses and protects any information that you give Sime Darby Plantation when you visit this website.
Sime Darby Plantation is committed to respect your privacy and ensure protection of your personal data. For further information on how we use and manage your personal data, please refer to the Private Policy. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Sime Darby Plantation may change this privacy statement from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time when you visit our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit our group of companies’ websites and other third parties’ websites of interest. However, once you click on these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over third parties’ websites. Therefore, we should not be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites as the links to those sites are provided for your convenience. You should exercise your own judgment and caution for interaction with those sites.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, in accordance with the PDPA notice.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Sime Darby Plantation and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Sime Darby Plantation. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Sime Darby Plantation takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICE
All copyrights in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons and sound recordings) is owned or licensed to Sime Darby Plantation and shall be protected under the Malaysian Copyright Act 1987.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, adapt, reproduce, distribute and/or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
When you create an account with us, you warrant that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on our Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account. You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Website or a third-party websites. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security, unauthorized use of your account. We are not liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization. You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
We reserve the right to terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel the event in our sole discretion.
Please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.